RE/MAX Auction Team is an elite team of experienced and professionally trained people who utilize the auction process. We specialize in auctioning real estate in Bowling Green KY area and across southern Kentucky, including residential, land and farm, commercial, lake property, and luxury property. RE/MAX is recognized as the leader in the real estate industry and combined with our hard working team you get a winning combination. The auction process, while not new, is fast becoming the method of choice for meeting the needs of both sellers and buyers. We know the Bowling Green KY / Southern Kentucky area and are ready to go to work for you!
Thinking of buying property at auction? That’s great! You’ll find that an auction conducted by the RE/MAX Auction Team offers you several advantages as a buyer:
• Commitment to Sell
When you attend a RE/MAX auction, you’ll know that the seller is committed to selling the property on auction day.
The RE/MAX Auction Team will work closely with you in the days leading up to the sale, by providing you the information you need
to evaluate the property and are prepared to make sound decisions on the sale day.
• Auction Day
We provide a large staff of professional auctioneers and bid assistants to assist you in any way throughout the bidding and buying
As a Buyer, it is important for you to know that at an auction conducted by the RE/MAX Auction team, the Seller is committed to selling the property on auction day. As leaders in the auction industry, we recognize and adhere to their Code of Ethic, which spells out the auction company’s obligation to properly inform the buyers during the marketing campaign whether the auction is absolute or with reserve. Therefore, we are committed to providing you with a clear and concise understanding of the property being sold, the terms of the auction, and the auction process as it relates to that specific auction.
The RE/MAX Auction Team has been successful in marketing real estate by auction and we understand that for us to continue successfully marketing real estate by auction, we must continue to market properties of sellers who are truly committed to sell. When you make the decision to attend a RE/MAX auction, you will know the seller is truly committed to selling the property on auction day.
As with any other real estate purchase, it’s important to do your homework. Here are some steps we suggest:
• Study the information available on the property. Start with the color brochure available to you free of charge.
• Obtain a Property Information packet that contains many more helpful details, such as maps, demographics, zoning information
and floor plans.
• Visit the property. Ultimately, there’s no substitute for viewing the property. Our professional site directors will show you the
property and assist you in obtaining answers to all your questions.
• Arrange financing, if needed. Our properties are sold without contingencies, so you’ll want to have any needed financing arranged
before the auction day.
• Decide whether you wish to be represented by a real estate broker. If you do, be sure to have the broker register by the broker
registration deadline for the auction.
• On auction day, plan to get to the sale site for the auction at lease 30 minutes early to allow time to take a last look at the property
(if the action is held at the property site), and ask any remaining questions.
• The professional auction staff will be on hand to help you understand the process, answer questions about the property, and help
get you comfortable with the bidding process.
• Bid assistants will be close at hand to relay your bid to the auctioneer and answer questions that come up during the auction.
Sold! What’s Next?
You’re the successful bidder – congratulations! You’ll meet with the seller and RE/MAX Auction Team member immediately after the auction to complete all the necessary documents. In most cases, your closing will be scheduled within 30 days.
For more information give us a call
Michael E. Miller
Billy Joe Mitchell
Copyright 2016 RE/MAX Real Estate Executives