Selling Real Estate at Auction
RE/MAX Auction Team is an elite team of experienced and professionally trained people who utilize the auction process. We specialize in auctioning real estate in Bowling Green KY area and across southern Kentucky, including residential, land and farm, commercial, lake property, and luxury property. RE/MAX is recognized as the leader in the real estate industry and combined with our hard working team you get a winning combination. The auction process, while not new, is fast becoming the method of choice for meeting the needs of both sellers and buyers. We know the Bowling Green KY / Southern Kentucky area and are ready to go to work for you!
Call a RE/MAX Auction Team member and we will evaluate your property, talk about your specific needs and goals, and help you determine whether an auction is right for you.
Our marketing executives will visit with you, view your property, and discuss the various options best suited for selling your property at auction.
Once you’ve decided to sell your property at auction, we will implement a custom marketing plan that will be designed to reach your targeted market.
The market plan will include:
• A specific plan and schedule for ad placements.
• A production schedule for a high quality color brochure featuring your property.
• Extensive direct mail, internet, and email marketing efforts will be used.
• Use of the RE/MAX Auction Team website to draw people to your property, provide detailed information abut the property.
• A detailed Property Information Packet is typically prepared to assist buyers in their evaluation and due diligence process.
When the marketing campaign swings into action, activity begins immediately.
• Our writers and graphic designers will go to work to create custom materials promoting your property, including the high quality color brochure.
• Display ads will be placed in various newspapers and publications depending on your targeted market.
• Through our state of the art database system, we will select qualified buyers to whom we will mail your auction brochure.
• A full description and photo gallery on the www.SOKYAuctions.com website featuring your property.
• Additional listings on exclusive high traffic websites and the opportunity to be a featured property on the front page of such sites and man other websites depending on your targeted market.
• The RE/MAX Auction Team will arrange previews or showings of your property.
Excitement, confidence and competition are the three essential elements to a successful auction event, and everything about an auction conducted by the RE/MAX Auction Team is carefully orchestrated to provide these elements.
One of the most important auction-day functions is to provide much of the information needed for buyers to bid with confidence and enthusiasm. If the auction is on site, we give them another opportunity to take a look at the property and provide answers to their follow up questions. This also gives us one more opportunity to point out the features of your property, emphasizing its value, and to build a rapport with the bidders that helps us to start with strong bidding once the auction begins. Finally, we work to make sure each bidder understands what to expect before, during and after the bidding to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Many people who have attended an auction conducted by the RE/MAX Auction Team describe the atmosphere as electric. Our auctioneers, considered among the best in the industry, first explain the terms of the auction and give a narrative of the property’s highlights.
For more information give us a call
Michael E. Miller